Monday, April 17, 2006

As for us...

Things are still much the same as they have been, except that now we're married.

No, we still haven't got around to some sort of councelling.

No, we didn't manage to magically sort things out on the honeymoon (Hey, I had been holding out some hope for that one).

No, we haven't been at it like a pair of Easter bunnies this weekend (Hey, I had been holding out some hope for that one) (she had a headache all weekend - yes, a real one, although whether she subconciously wanted one as an excuse, I couldn't say).

No, we haven't been all "newlyweddy" all the time and all over the place (Hey, I had been holding out some hope for that one).

And finally, no, I still haven't got the hang of writing a short post that says everything I have to say ;) (No, there wasn't much hope of that one!)

2 comments:

  1. We all have goals inspector monkfish, no matter what excuses others make just face yours head on.
    Being married is the most wonderful reason to work towards making things better and better bit by bit, as you go along.

    Hey, I am holding out some hope for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, since writing my last post I have realised how difficult it is to find time to write anything at the moment.

    You can't often say "By the way dear, I'm just going to post some intimiate details about our relationship to my secret blog" ;)

    ReplyDelete