Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Nod to the Past

Three years ago I made the last post to this blog, and I deleted all prior ones.

Five years ago I made the final post before that before that.

Seven years ago I began this blog.

I suppose I really should have done something one year ago to keep that pattern of activity up.  I find myself shaking my head at the timescales involved.  Was it really three years since I deleted it? Can it have been five years since I stopped posting? Is it only seven since I started it?

Amazing. There are moments in life that always make me stop and think. I am frequently astounded by how much changed in how much time.

Anyone who ever knew me should know I am far too anal too have deleted this blog.  I am a hoarder.  It could have been... Useful.

So, I renamed it, changed its status to hidden, and created a new one in its place.

I recently chatted to someone and recalled some experiences I wrote about here.  I shared a lot of myself in these pages.  That I so did was a life-changing experience.  This blog changed my life.  And the thought occurs... It could still change someone else's.

Staring one night at a too-bright screen, searching the Internet for answers to problems barely understood, perhaps someone will come across this small piece of my story, and perhaps my journey will add to theirs.

It's time to restore my story to the world.  After all, it might be useful one day ;)

I wish you all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment