Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Busy Week

Tuesday March 4th 2008 ended for me today sat in a park car park (in my car) with the windows ajar, looking up at the stars.

Bizarrely, the last thing I had done before that was buy some petrol, shoe polish, and a fruit smoothy. Still, it was nice to do something productive while also getting the air I'd fancied ;)

Had the first of my two introductory counselling meetings today. Talked to the woman about the other, and she basically said she'd recommend just going with whichever had a place first.

Funny way to spend your 2nd anniversary, but there you go.

Car MOT tomorrow, 2nd lot of counselling people on Thursday.

So. There you go. Busy week.

2 comments:

  1. Did the car pass? Mine was in yesterday too, and needed a new stop light and new nearside front tyre (from my kerb-clipping I guess, lol) - but then it passed.

    Hope all is going ok for you.


    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crikey a break or what?!
    come up for air already
    H

    ReplyDelete