Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Only Bloody Friday

Thank goodness, I think I need a Friday :)

I was just absolutely exhausted yesterday. Bizarrely, it felt like the first day this week where I didn't feel tired and sleepy... I just felt exhausted.

I got my hair cut at lunch. Was a little slow so didn't get time to have any proper food, which meant that when I got back to work lunch consisted of a packet of crisps and a Mars bar :) When I got home, I just went into "It's time to chill out!" mood, which I really, really needed. I started with a beer and biscuits. Went for a lovely warm shower (fortunately, I was just finishing as the hot water began to run out...). Ordered from Dominos. Sat and watched Spiderman with a glass of wine and chickeny things and potato wedges... I never got around to even opening the pizza box, so at least I know what I can eat tonight :)

Just a couple more hours left, and then it's the weekend...

In fact... Iii can't wait for the weekend to begin... :)

16 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean...it's been a busy old week and I'm knackered...

    I love the Thursday night anticipation of the weekend - best night of the week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean too, monk...i can't even go to sleep until i pick up hubby from airport tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend has dragged on a little for me, so i can't wait to get my week started.

    You can have too much of family sometimes :o/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I started with a beer and biscuits. Went for a lovely warm shower...Ordered from Dominos. Sat and watched Spiderman with a glass of wine and chickeny things and potato wedges"

    This sounds like a plan for next weekend for me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi IM

    Hope it's goes ok tomorrow - thinking of you and your family

    NM x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Norbert Mooney :)

    I'll probably blog on it this evening. Short summary for now is that, considering the type of event, it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IM.
    good to hear from you again you are my favorite blog buddy...UM i don't actually have any one else who responds to my random rantings...but thanks i like that you do. IM sorry about things not working out with your wife. but it seems like it was the best decision for you, and ultimatly i thing thats most important.

    I'll trying not to let everyones problems take me under.

    keep blogging
    S2S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nearly two weeks since an entry - come along young man, talk to us!!




    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *poke poke*



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seem to have been running around like a headless chicken recently.

    I have a blog post I wanted to try to finish writing about the funeral etc. before I moved on to other things.

    Should have some time this weekend, will see what I can manage :)

    Thanks for your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, so it's the weekend. We're waiting!! (and some of us don't have anything more interesting to do than wait for your post! lol )


    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>

    Wasn't that the weekend that just passed by?

    *roll eyes*




    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ho hum....

    Is this still an active blog? Or are you just taking a sabatical? At least I have an excuse, I was away. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  14. *poke poke*

    Hope you are ok. As Zeb says some of us have nothing better to do - we need an update!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anyone got any paint drying that I can watch?



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete