Friday, August 10, 2007

All Good Things

I've had Nelly in my head today. I have her on loop for a bit now :)

It really is quite strange, though. The various threads of my life seem inexplicably intertwined.

Several weeks ago, new threads appeared and old threads began to come undone. Each thread unrelated to its neighbour. And yet, they all became apparent at once, within days of one-another.

Now, weeks later, each one of those threads seems to have wound its course, its change apparent. And, as each thread appeared at the same time, they all seem to have reached their ends at the same time.

I know that this is hardly the first time a number of things all seemed to have happened at once. But it is strange, you know?

I guess fate really does wield a tangled skein.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I know this isn't your thang, and I mean no offense to your Christian readers, but in the Pagan scheme of thing, it kinda makes sense.

    You see you're in the harvesting part of the year. All the good things are being gathered up, all that which you no longer need is left behind, ready to be dug into the fields to enrich the soil for the coming year. It's about learning from your disappointments, taking the good out of challenging situations.

    The best thing about this, is that good things really do come out of this process.

    It's good to see you moving forward so positively. I am confident that with courage and fortitude you will find what you seek, in whatever shape or place the Universe provides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now, I would definitely like to think that I am still learning :)

    Now, excuse me while I go and very generously offer away any food in my cupboards that's past its sell-by-date ;)

    (Although, I have also been travelling around the country with my biscuit tin recently, so maybe that counts too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes sense roses :O)

    ReplyDelete