Sunday, September 09, 2007

Good Film, Good Wine, Good Pasta



Yum, that was rather delicious :)

Nice glass of wine, good film to enjoy (Crimson Tide, not watched it for several years, enjoyed watching it again :D ), and delicious pasta :)

And, and, AND...



I even made it ALL myself, even the sauce! (And it's a proper sauce :) ) How cool is that? :)

Ok, I had a little help, but not much. No, really! I don't mean "a little help" as in "someone else made it and I stirred it when they asked me, while I put a film on" ;)

I was wandering around the supermarket and thinking about what to have for tea, and what I already had in my cupboards, when I decided I'd have tuna and pasta :)
I've attempted this before, but the "sauce" has been a bit, uh, "jazz" ;)

Well, this time I thought back to the rather delicious cheese sauce that I had observed Quna (thought about a name for her, decided to invent one, came up with that, I'm thinking it's pronounced Koo-na) make the other day. So I gave her a quick ring and confirmed what it was and how it "worked", and then got it all under way, with a couple of extra tips ("You've got some whole-grain mustard, haven't you? Put a couple of tea spoons of that in.") along the way.

And, I've still got enough left in the fridge for another couple of meals :)

Yum yum yummy yum yum :)

4 comments:

  1. looks yummy!

    Quna? where did that come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks yoummy! If we help with your culinary questions do we get an invite?. Sorry poor, scummy art student with no shame or self respect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you need to invent a name for these people, don't you :)

    And based on various things, that was the name I invented :)

    Sounds a bit Hawaiian or Oriental, I guess, but that's not the implication :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Quna know you are calling her Quna on the internet? I liked it anyway, its a good name.

    ReplyDelete