Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Office Humour

So, I'd been talking to One Of Them Downstairs about the fact that when generating a new e-mail via a certain method, it didn't include the signature.

OOTD decided to try a couple of things and sent me an e-mail test - I'd mentioned that one problem could arise with images, and their looking ok on the original PC, but not working on the recipient's PC.

The following chain of e-mails ensued...

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

At this point, I decided to walk downstairs again. I decided to try to remain serious as I entered the room. I'm never very good at that.

But, as I went downstairs, I thought I was going to manage it. As I walked in, I began to smile, as did OOTD when he looked up at me. Within about half a second, we both creased up laughing.

Ho hum ;)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've been busy. No wonder you can't stop by and talk to us more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't grow geraniums in those. But what do I know, most of my plants around my flat have died. Unfortunately, also including Viking's strawberry he asked me to keep an eye on. More fool him, since the evidence of my brown thumb are perched on my book cases.

    It made me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, weren't we supposed to be getting pics from the weekend? I mean pics of the picnic, not guitars etc.....

    *prod*



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typical really, get a girl and forgets all about us.

    Humpf.

    ReplyDelete