Thursday, September 13, 2007

Whilst I Want to Write More...

...At least this is something until it gets fleshed out a little more :)

I'm honestly not sure where the time goes in general these days! Hmm, I think I seem to spend quite a lot of time on the phone... :)

I want to keep you all updated as to just... erm... whatever, really :)

...Bu-uuuuut..

I have Friday off work and am heading away Thursday evening t' Quna's. I have stuff ready for a picnic on Friday, and possibly again on Saturday :D But shhh, because I'm refusing to tell her where we'll be going ;) (Well, ok, she knows "beach" or "not beach" ;) )
It's nowhere like super-exciting, just a couple of places I remember from over that way :)

Maybe if you're nice to me, I shall post some pics upon my return... :)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, erm, isn't this ummm (yawn) so very interesting?

    This really makes such compelling reading that it's tempting me away from the slowly-drying paint on my walls............... or is it? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    Wake me up when something happens,

    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well its like more intresting then being too paranoid to keep a blog eh

    ReplyDelete