Thursday, October 04, 2007

Holiday

I shall be off tomorrow, on holiday, to darkest Wales :)

My parents & sister are coming to the end of a week there, and have another week there yet.

I shall be joining them... Although I haven't actually told them this :D

I'm off tomorrow, and all of next week :)

I shall be packing this evening (until about 3am) and leaving early tomorrow morning (say, about 3pm ;) )

My rough plan is to stay there until Thursday next week, when I'll head over to Quna's and bring her back to my gaff for the weekend.

Actually, I really like my flat, you know :) It's not just my flat, it is my home :) Quna says she likes it too, which is cool :) She says it's very relaxing :) I'm quite proud of my little place :)
Once we get our house sold, it would be cool if I had the opportunity to buy this one, but I doubt that'll be possible (Even if the opportunity arose, I don't know that I could afford it).

Anyway, sorry, that was just something unrelated that I'd been thinking about for a while, that just sort of... leaked out :)

So, take care of the place while I'm gone, for me :)

Thank yoooou :)

8 comments:

  1. enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your break.



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy wales land! mind them dragons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *PRODS*

    Is this an ex-blog?



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was about to make a quick post, but it said blogger was unavailable :S

    Hello! :)

    Yes, I am back, and am not dead or anything :)

    I have a couple of ideas for blog posts I'd like to do re. my holiday.

    Been busy recently. Part work, part pleasure... Over the last few, erm, months, I've been slowly watching 24 Season 2. It hadn't grabbed me much, but now, towards the end, it did, so the last several nights I've watched an episode or two (erm, or on one occasion, four) in a night ;)

    Meanwhile, while I was on holiday, our office got completely done over, and all our PCs nicked.

    They even took the Crunchies from my drawer. Heartless bastards.

    So, work has been a bit busy recently too ;)

    On top of that, I'm still cooking (properly) a decent proportion of the time too, which eats another hour (hey, it takes me a li'l while, but I get there) of the evening.

    Oh, and I'm back into reading again, too.

    Partly though, I've just felt so knackered by the time I get home recently, that I've not really had the time - or energy - to work out what I'm saying. And then it all sort of tumbles out a bit randomly ;)

    Fancy that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! It's back. I'll go copy that into a post ;)

    ReplyDelete