Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Not Dead

Hello! :)

Yes, I am back, and am not dead or anything :)

I have a couple of ideas for blog posts I'd like to do re. my holiday, but haven't quite got around to creating them yet.

Been busy recently. Part work, part pleasure... Over the last few, erm, months, I've been slowly watching 24 Season 2. It hadn't grabbed me much, but now, towards the end, it did, so the last several nights I've watched an episode or two (erm, or on one occasion, four) in a night ;)

Meanwhile, while I was on holiday, our office got completely done over, and all our PCs nicked.

They even took the Crunchies from my desk drawer (ripped off of its runners). Heartless bastards.

So, work has been a bit busy recently too ;)

On top of that, I'm still cooking (properly) a decent proportion of the time too, which eats another hour (hey, it takes me a li'l while, but I get there) of the evening.

Oh, and I'm back into reading again, too.

Partly though, I've just felt so knackered by the time I get home recently, that I've not really had the time - or energy - to work out what I'm saying. And then it all sort of tumbles out a bit randomly ;)

Fancy that ;)

I feel happy... ;)

7 comments:

  1. welcome back - did you have a good holiday?

    what is it with burglars and sweet stuff - first it was sanddancer's story of the burglar biting the heads off gingerbread men now crunchies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theiving scum. You're precious Crunchies?! Have these people no manners?!!!!

    As for the cooking - hey you very impressive. When do we see the fruits of your labours?

    Nice to see you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you SHOULD feel happy... sounds like you're at last achieving some balance in your life, (ie taking out some of the considerable amount you put in). Nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey glad ur back. Gonna wait for them pics...hope you got lots for us on this side of the pond.

    Good on ya for cooking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! Just read the same thing twice - grrrrr. ;o)

    Glad you're well and rested and happy and stuff.

    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am worried...you have all collectively done for my peace of mind...I have been gradually reading up on IMs backpostings and have reached last December - the one where you were advising him about microwaves, servicing etc...

    Oh dear - Our microwave is nearly 25 years old - apart from my replacing a fuse and a lamp (and cleaning all the door contacts, being a handy sort of a soul) it's never been serviced...

    Mind you, I'm not sterile yet (and if I were, then after 5 kids I wouldn't be too bothered!) but...well what if my face starts dropping off tomorrow?

    B*st**ds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey all, thanks for your comments :)

    Well Cogi, if it's any help, I guess I'm coming up on a year soon and certainly haven't considered a service on it :)

    ReplyDelete