Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Hands Are Numb

But I got some cool pics this morning :) (IMO :-P )

Woke up a couple of times in the night, the last time at 6am (and hey, it was still dark outside, so that's night). Decided to go for a walk.

All taken on my phone I'm afraid, as I don't have a proper camera at the moment.

Will post some pics up now, try to do more later :) The images and titles are not intentionally suggestive of anything btw, just what I felt the picture made me think of - I didn't take the pictures to assign those names specifically, or anything. (Thought I'd point that out in case anyone wondered ;) )

Now... I think I might go back to bed for a bit ;)
================================================
(Some fifteen hours later...) Ok, all of them posted now :)

I wouldn't usually think to go for a walk at that sort of time. But I figured... Not like I need to worry if I haven't shaved or my hair's in a bit of a state... Not many people about ;) And I'd already woken up once or twice and felt tired but not sleepy... Looking outside, I thought... It'll be light soon. Will be cool to go see it outside before it gets light ;) I'm up at that sort of time so very very rarely ;)

My shoes came back muddy though ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's something i would never think to do and that's, go for a walk when i can't sleep (which isn't often); provided of course there is somewhere worth walking within walking distance i suppose.

    Post-it note by tea pot "Can't sleep? Go for a walk."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, very arty. One of them in particular is EGGcellent. ;-)

    ReplyDelete