Friday, February 02, 2007

Splash One Blogey

Oh well, another day, another blog disappears.

There will be no more tongue slippage for the time being, as Dianne has chosen to drop her blog, "A Slip of the Tongue".

It's been AGES since I've gone zooshing outwards for a random blog to read, but if this continues, I may have to ;) I think there's enough of a community around at the moment that whenever you do fancy being 'adventurous', you only have to click to someone else's blog and pick one of their "read" list that I never seem to get around to looking at random ones :)

Anyway, so long as Dianne keeps me updated with any gossip she has, I don't mind ;) Ok then, Dianne? I expect a regular dose of at least one piece of gossip per week, or else! ;)

Meanwhile, I have two or three posts that I've been meaning to, well, post, myself ;)

I actually wrote most of two a couple of weeks ago but never got around to finishing them. The last couple of days have been 'interesting' too, so I may summarise at least some of that.

I'll get around to it. At some point. Probably. Perhaps. Maybe. With a bit of good luck and a following wind... ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ooo-errr, I'd watch out for that following wind if I were you!
    Look behind you!! ;o)





    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why people hit 'delete' though? If I ever ceased writing my blog then I'd do a final post and just... Stop. Why'd people feel the need to delte? If you've spent so much time and effort writing entries, why bin them after all this time?

    It's like writing a book, and then burning it.

    Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fairly sure she's reading this. And that she knows exactly what she's doing:-) So the best of luck to her. It was such a pleasure to have her around, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a fuss, i am surprised it was even worth a mention after such a short time ~ lol

    It became a chore and i do prefer reading others if i'm honest. If each post were more creative than my personal musings then i have thought about leaving it there, and indeed had i been 'at it' years, i might have.

    I feel happy that i lured roses into the fold with it, she is a wonderful addition :~) and to be fair Inspector Monkfish, i did give you something else to read ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I liked reading it!

    Yeah, and another thing - look what blogging with you did! I lay the blame of Viking on you.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete