Wednesday, May 31, 2006

As I suspected...

They didn't really ask much other than about who we are and why we're there. ;)

For all the nosey people out there, here are the "highlights":


  • She ran into a similar thing in her other relationship of any significance
  • We spend a lot of time together, but:

    • We do not often specifically do anything/go anywhere together
    • We do not often spend time apart
    • Err, I thought there was something else related

  • When she thinks about the state of things, she feels guilty
  • She often does not think to do anything about it until I make enough of a fuss
  • Before we moved in together, we used to have a lot of sex
  • Before, during, and after moving in (around that time but not as the direct result of any specific event), she began thinking less and less about sex
  • When we did used to have sex, she enjoyed it.
  • I have probably forgotten anything significant about me. (No, really, I've said everything I can remember, but I can probably remember things other people said more than what I said)
  • Oh! And what happens next... The lady from Relate recommended Psycho Sexual Therapy. (She said sometimes uhh Couple/Relationship Councelling (or something like that) is more appropriate, but didn't think so in this case as the only problems were sexual)


Good night all.

And please, don't have nightmares.

1 comment: