Wednesday, May 24, 2006

If Only...

I brought up the subject of sex in "conversation" earlier.

It went something a little like this...

Me: Sooo, thought any more about sex recently?
Her: Erm... Not really
Me: Well, got any ideas or plans?
Her: Uhm... Not really...
(An uncertain "I don't know" on any subject tends to mean "No")
Me: Well, you're not going to just magically feel horny all of a sudden, are you.
Her: I... don't know...

The conversation pretty much ended there, as she managed to distract herself with something else. As I've said before, she doesn't like thinking about it because she feels bad/guilty. Which means she avoids thinking about it. Which means nothing happens.

And I know I didn't exactly remain neutral, and I was fairly <<oh bugger I've forgotten the word I was about to use. that's too many late nights that is>> aggressive <<not quite right, but close enough>> towards her, but honestly, I just wish that she could start a conversation like this with me once in a while.
"Look, I'm sorry we still haven't had sex, but..." -- at least it would be something.

But almost every time I bring the topic up, she just ends up depressed and we don't get anywhere.

<sigh>

And hey, you never know. Maybe I'll go into the really embaressing details on here one day. Wouldn't that be... fun.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand the "no sex" thing i mean sex is great why not have it as often as possible!! do you live together? is she sick? and thanx 4 the comment on my blog. it's my hous and We're not violent i just think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes, we live together, and no, she's not sick.

    I guess you've only read my last couple of blog entries (let's face it, reading the lot would take about sixteen years), so here's the summary:
    I began this blog because I was getting married in a few short months, to the girl with whom I have lived for five+ years. I wasn't sure whether I was doing the right thing.
    My biggest concern was the lack of sex. (At the moment, I'd say we're at the "once every two-three months" sort of level)

    Well, we got married in March.

    Still not really got anywhere on the sex front though.

    And so I am still blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, also... I don't really understand the "no sex" thing either. Yes, it is great. Yes, she used to enjoy it too. No, she doesn't want any.

    She just doesn't think about it.

    ReplyDelete