Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Something I Haven't Had

Something I don't remember having seen in reponse to my blog... An opinion.

I mean I've had vastly more people make comments on my blog now (read: 3... ok, 2 if you don't count me ;) ) than I expected. But I've never seen an opinion.

Granted, an opinion is a dangerous thing, and I'm sure some people have to be very careful talking about this sort of subject NOT to give an opinion.

But here, in my opinion, is the summary of everything:

- I want sex more often than once every few months
- She doesn't
- I kick up a fuss about it

Now, let's face it, I bet most couples out there are in pretty much the same boat as us. But I feel like I'm making more of a fuss about it.

Shouldn't I really just learn to live with it?

7 comments:

  1. Should i really just learn to live with it?

    Yes if you are willing to fully accept the possible consequences and....no if you are either being indifferent, passive, co-dependent or some other such useful defence mechanism.

    My opinion - i could not live with it.

    Question - What is the worst thing that could happen if you tackle it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, on a completely different subject just quickly, did you catch the questions I directed at you in the comments of "Who Am I... Part 2" ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep yourself to yourself, don't you ;)

    Who do you talk to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends, collegues, strangers at the train station, incarcerated toll booth workers, check-out assistants...golly, just about anyone who stands still and near me for long enough...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well anyway, I just wondered who you were. You must have spent so much time reading all this stuff I come out with, and it'd be nice to really know to whom I am talking ;)

    ReplyDelete