Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Little Late...

...But I thought people might be interested in these two pics anyway :)

They were taken just before Christmas (really! I have taken my Christmas tree down now!! :) ), and show my living room how I set it up when I first moved in:

I'm not sure why my angel acquired an aura around her there, but I thought I'd use that pic anyway :)

And then, I like to imagine a conversation something like this:
Me: "House,"
House: [Beep beep]
Me: "Reconfigure for... Company mode!"
House: [Beep beep beep!]


And my living room is still pretty much looking like that at the moment. Except with slightly fewer snacks laid out, and it's a little untidier at the moment ;)

Oh, and without the Christmas decorations! ;)

6 comments:

  1. looks lovely

    just don't wait 2 more months before showing us pics of the bed, when it comes in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice living room :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo!

    Yeah, when do we see pickies of your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your house have many modes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy: I told it to reconfigure for 200 people and all the walls went blue and it said "UNHANDLED EXCEPTIONAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE ERROR", whatever that means ;)
    Still, tables made from boxes and inflatable sofas (real easy to vacuum under ;) ) do provide a lot of flexibility :)

    I shall (try to ;) ) post pics of stuff as (or when) anything interesting happens anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a blow up couch...do you slide off them easy? I'd imagine they would be slippery...

    ReplyDelete