Sunday, May 20, 2007

Questions or Answers? (Updated)

Why?

I honestly have no idea. It seems to be an impluse that actually carried itself through from start to finish.



I could give 100 explanations and 100 excuses... But for now, I think I'll just leave before I enter a state of shock ;)

Expect this to disappear within a few days ;)

So, I basically said, "I'm not against the idea, but I think you should look at other options first."

We do own the house - it is in her name, but will be split on account of us being married. In November-time when we split the savings, I took around 2/3s and she took around 1/3. I also took the car. I felt that, as the one moving out, I would likely be the one in more 'need' for the cash, whilst she could be sitting on a greater percentage of the money tied up in the house.

So, partly for that, I certainly do think that her request is reasonable. I also don't want her to think that "Here he is, only been moved out six months, and already he doesn't trust me", or something. And I do mean what I said though - if she looks at other options and doesn't seem them as viable for whatever reason, I'll reconsider her request.

I spent a lot of time and effort trying to help her dreams come true over the years. If I can still help now, with little or no real cost to myself, I have no reason not to help.

I'll try to explain what I understand of her plan, and why I decided to say "Ah fuck it!" and post the video tomorrow or something :)

Thank you all for your comments :D

PS. I think if there's a next time, I need to do my hair differently or something. I mean, damn, I thought it looked like it was receding in the video! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Very well done. :o)



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Didn't you think we wouldn't believe you?

    Good for you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!

    Am loving the new all decisive IM

    And you do look like your wii mee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am almost speechless, not about the content of your conversation but the video - unexpected is an understatement <:o)

    ReplyDelete