Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wii Mii

This is my "Wii Mii" :


In case you didn't guess, on t' Nintendo Wii you can create an avatar to represent yourself. This avatar is known as a "Wii Mii", so, there you go :)

Just to clear up any confusion, that's me on the left ;) The other one is my sister that she created when she was over for a couple of days last week.

Whilst creating her Mii, she did encounter one brief moment of terrifying panic as she suddenly exclaimed "ARGH! IT LOOKS LIKE MUM!"

When I created mine, I did try to create one that I felt looked a bit like me. Interesting, then, that when Mrs M saw it the week before my sister was over, she said, "He looks like you, but the eyebrows are too bushy."

However, as soon as my sister saw it, she said, "Hey, is that you? He's got your eyebrows!"

Funny how it goes ;)

4 comments:

  1. I see.

    Or not, as the case may be. I understand Wiis are the next best thing to sliced bread. But I'm a Halo tank girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been thinking about getting Halo 2 for Windows Vista when it came out, but I noticed the other day it's not compatible with the XBox version, which is a shame.

    I'm not sure I could manage to play an FPS without a keyboard and a mouse :)

    I'm still thinking about getting a 360 at some point though, although at least until I see the Elite version over here :) (It's in black and, more significantly to me, includes HDMI output for a better picture on my big telly :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyes have it then...

    Ahem.

    I agree on the HALO think - still thinking about getting an X360 later in the year purely for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree with the eyebrows ;o)

    ReplyDelete