Thursday, May 24, 2007

Logistics

Hmmm. I'm devoting most of my time trying to figure out something here at the moment.

I quite the 'art' of logistics at times, but this is a pain in the arse ;)

I realised when I got up this morning that the double-double idea may not work... not if I want to reach the lightswitch, at any rate ;)

I have turned my bed around this evening to get a feel for that a different way around.

This was something I thought soon after moving in... The room feels biggish... But when you consider that there is no built-in storage, that space quickly disappears.

More news:
- Phonecall from Mrs M yesterday while I was at work, "Oh... by the way... I just thought, you don't want the house do you?" I said "no" - I'm spending enough time settling here, I'd probably find it wouldn't fit there ;)
I quite like it here. I'll try to figure out whether I can afford a place of my own at some point, but until then, I'm happy enough here :) (Although it would be great if I had the opportunity to buy this place ;) - well, if I could afford it, at any rate ;) )
- Following on from my dithering last year, my air conditioning unit arrived today. £150 from ebuyer.com. It seems to... condition... air... erm... :) It's supposed to heat as well (Which makes it not a waste of space in the winter), but it doesn't seem to want to do that so I may need to drop them a note or something. Still, hopefully that'll be good when/if it gets tooooo hot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment