Monday, September 25, 2006

Before I Forget...


And 'though it rained,
I did not care.
For I was already wet.


Stuff like that kind of bugs me. So short, so simple. Is it a poem? Did I just make it up, or is it lines half-remembered? (Or half-forgotten, depending upon your perspective ;)

One for those of you (i.e. most of you ;) more cultured than I to answer, I think ;)

Anyway, I can't hang around here rambling at all you guys. I'm drained, definitely drenched, and desperately in need of a warm shower ;)

No comments about being both drained AND drenched. Anyone who has just considered such comments has clearly been paying too much attention to the sort of terrible cheese I come out with ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be classed a poem, as to a certain extent the length of what constitutes is negligible.

    A poem can be pretty much as long or a short as you like.

    ReplyDelete