Friday, September 29, 2006

Time for a Quick One

Thought I'd post a quicky just to say that BT have ever so generously decided to completely knacker our ADSL service as well as our telephone line.

Having a completely dead phone for three weeks is one thing, but now they've given us half a dial tone but stolen the Internet! Completely unacceptable! ;)

I tell you, we'll both be wide-eyed, white as sheets, and shaking in the corner of the room by Sunday night ;)

I've still got a lot of stuff I'd like to write, just for the sake of keeping you all informed, really. Perhaps I'll write some of it up without having the distraction of the Internet around this weekend ;)
Of course, having said all this, it will no doubt magically fix itself this evening just to make me look stupid. And that's not something I need any help with, thank you very much! ;)

3 comments:

  1. The magical fixing or the stupidity?

    I'm all out of both, so i'm afraid i couldn't help anyway :~(

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah.I sympathise.

    Internet cold turkey=never good :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne: Making myself look stupid. Definitely something I need no help with ;)

    ReplyDelete