Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogging in the Bath

Isn't technology marvelous? :)

I mean here I am, taking a soak in the bath, playing MP3s on my PDA, and typing (well, tapping) up a blog entry ;)

I'm not a huge fan of baths, but I always take ages in the shower(20mins is VERY fast for me - 30-45minutes is more likely average!), and right now I just couldn't be bothered to stand up for that long ;)

Well, it's been a busy week (and it's only Wednesday!), but I'll try to summarise some of it soon. I've also had ideas on a couple of rambly posts that I've not got around to writing yet.

This is rambling too, but not on any specific subject. It's a subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless ;)

Right, I think I'll stop now before my hand gets tired waving my thingy around.
(By which I mean my PDA stylus!! :-P)

Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments recently. They have all been very much appreciated, and sometimes really helpful, too :)

3 comments:

  1. First line: Not so much ;~)

    First paragraph: Isn't there a possibility of electricution?!

    Last paragraph: "helpful"? ~ Oh dear!, We wern't aiming for 'helpful' ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne- 1. Well try commenting on my blog without it ;)
    2. I'm not sure. It wasn't plugged in to anything, and I kind of worked on the theory that I didn't want to get it wet anyway ;)
    3. Well, tough ;)

    nm: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM-Well I never-the wonder of technology indeed :-)

    And had a good old chuckle to myself at the line about you waving your "thingy" around!!

    Also: I also thought the same as Diane re: possible electrocution ;)

    ReplyDelete