Monday, September 04, 2006

Right, Here We Go!

There's the first of our regular meetings done.

6:15 Monday evenings, for the record.

LOL, sorry, what a line. Just watching an episode of Coupling at the same time.
"I thought I'd gone to his house to, y'know, heal our spiritual divide. But it turned out I was just gagging for a shag!"

*cough* You'd have thought I could avoid completely irrelevant rambling in a post like this ;)

First time we'd met this lady. Had a 30min discussion with the three of us. Then my wife went and waited downstairs while just the two of us talked for 30mins.
I did in that time manage to admit that not only did I perhaps some worries other than just the sex now (although I didn't really say anymore than that - be fair, was only 30mins! That's a lot to come out with in so short a time!), and that I had a secret blog that my wife doesn't know about.

Next week it'll probably just be me again for an hour, and my wife won't even go.

The next two weeks after that will then probably be my wife without me.

Phew! :)

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like it was a positive experience for you IM?

    Did you feel you got something out of it?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jen said! Did you feel it was helpful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure yet, I'll have to lull it over.

    I was wanting to somewhat concentrate on spitting out some of (what I felt were) larger points, so that they were out of the way. So I was glad I managed to at least get some of it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great IM.Really pleased it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck by the way, having no experience of any of that all I can say is I hope it works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete