Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nobody won the prize...

...Although Suzie was right in assuming that the date of 4th September was relevant.

Well, actually, 4th September in itself had no relevance at all :)

However it did mark our six month anniversary. Interesting way to spend the evening, huh? ;)

And I didn't even let her pick up a Chinese on the way home from Relate!

Tsk ;)

Although you know what? We still haven't actually got around to sending thank you cards to people who came to the wedding or gave us gifts.

My excuse (although, I suspect, it may be just that - after all, we really should have done it if only for common courtesy if nothing more) is that I don't like to think about it.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sixth month anniversary.
    Sorry that it had to be spent that way though :(

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Mr Fish, 6 months and no thank you cards???... haha

    Hey send them all a monkeymail...

    ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the anniversary. Not the perfect way to spend it I suppose. Oh well, you'll just have to make your one year aniversary amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very positive way to spend the evening. I agree with Suz, roll on one year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was sure I had already said something here :) Must have dreamed it ;)
    Hey, I saw a pair of nail clippers this morning, and it suddenly occurred to me that I think I had a dream about clipping a pair of nail clippers last night :)

    Thanks for your kind words :)

    And that's doubly true for Dianne! :) lol :) If I lose a leg next week, what would you say? "Welcome to the land of half-price trousers!" ;)

    ReplyDelete