Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Excitement Just Keeps Building!

I just bought...

Two door stops!

I can do away with using a waste paper bin with the electric air pump in it from the bedroom door now.

And from the kitchen door, I can remove... Actually, I'm not sure what it is. I took it out the box once, but I couldn't figure out what it was for. Some heavyish metal thing. Had a power cord. Got hot when I plugged it in. Made of some sort of metal, I think it advised on the front of the box.

It's been a while since I've posted some pictures, so I'll try to do that at some point soon (I may, possibly, perhaps, maybe, find something just slightly more exciting to take a picture of than the doorstops though ;) )

I also really do want to get all you guys updated at some point as to what's been happening. I keep meaning to... but... it sort of... the time... erm... :)

Thanks for sticking with me anyway :) Feel free to prod me for updates if you want one ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hi IM. Long time no talk. If you happen to see or hear from Hanni could you pass this on to her. Incidently, your recommendation for forgiveness was the correct course of action and I appreciate your advice. I think I still owe you a response from an email you sent me.

    I have changed my URL to keepupwithdon.blogspot.com FYI

    Dear Hanni
    Thankyou for the card. It brightened my day. PLease please write me again. I cherish your letters. I am so proud of you. I continue to have an unconditional love for you. Please do not feel that you have hurt me. I wish you all success and joy and someday our correspondance will resume. Maybe not today, or tommorrow or even next year. Whenever you are comfortable is OK with me. You are NOT to blame for problems that I experienced. Someday we can talk about it. Until then, hold your head up high knowing that you are precious an irreplaceable in my heart.
    Love Daddio D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Inspector Monkfish,


    *PROD*




    Zeb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Door stops?! Hon, you need to get out more!

    Seriously, lets be having some updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *prod prod* definitely more updates please...

    I am firmly entrenched in the waste bin/pieces of junk/furniture holding the doors open camp, but where does one buy doorstops nowadays?

    Tho' I'm sure buying doorstops doesn't fall into my all new indulge myself lifestyle lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a look in my Indulgencies manual and doorstops weren't there I'm afraid. Tho big fuck-off tvs were.

    ReplyDelete