Monday, April 16, 2007

Ummmm

Ok ok, I'm sorry, I'll try tomorrow instead ;)

I got distracted reading digital camera reviews :)

...

Ok, just decided to stop faffing around and buy one ;)

Panasonic DMC-TZ3 in black. My sister has the TZ1 (her "tizzy", apparently :) ) and is pretty happy with it (uh, well, she was last time I checked, anyway ;) ), and this appears to be a decently upgraded model.

Expensive month... Car service, TV stand, TV, Some plants & furniture, Wii, and now a camera :)
Oh, and car tax... And I need to renew the car insurance too... Hmm :) VERY expensive month ;)

Anyone fancy a holiday to Tahiti while I'm at it? ;)

2 comments:

  1. What time shall we meet you at the airport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, how about Tahiti for the inaugural CATFUMA Convention???





    Zeb

    ReplyDelete