Sunday, April 29, 2007

Still Swanning About



I was going to try to write a serious update today... Buuuut, ermmmmmm :)

I hopped into town, got me hair cut, picked up some new cleaning cartridges for me shaver (and a new foil & cutter - whoohoo! Shaver gets an upgrade, as they are from the more recent model but work with the older range too :) )
Was going to hop out to a furniture place some 15mins away after that... But they were closed by the time I got there. Went on a lovely random li'l drive instead for most of the next hour :)

Got home and decided to walk over the parky bit for my own mini li'l picnic. How sad is that? ;) Still, I had my sandwiches and crisps, a plougman's roll and a can of Coke, and music playing, so I was happy :)

After I got home I decided to set up my new printer/scanner (Epson Stylus Photo RX560) and try printing a picture I just took. Seems to have come out fairly well :)
Ended up on the phone (and webcam) after that for about two hours to my parents & sister, which pretty much brings me to now :)

And, if it's alright with you, I'm off to bed now :)

2 comments: