Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weight Loss

Here's a pic of me! :)

On some scales. They are also new :)

Actually, I think this may be the first time I've ever taken a picture of my feet. Ermm... And I think that's interesting... why!? :)


Whilst I've never QUITE hit nine stone (that's 126pounds for any Americans), I do seem to have suffered some bizarre weight loss recently.

In fact, I seem to have lost some weight from one of the fingers on my left hand, and, more bizarrely still, my right-hand coat pocket in which I keep my house keys.

Weird huh?

8 comments:

  1. lol... whilst I debated whether my feet looked ok before uploading that pic, looking at it now...

    I can't help but think that my legs look oversized and my feet undersized ;) Honestly, I don't look like a child wearing his Dad's trousers ;)

    Really!

    I don't!!

    Erm. I hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are weird. Likeable but weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going for the 'baggy look'? Showing your boxers off?

    What's slightly scary is that we're the same weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm probably about that weight too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'baggy look'?

    I have an explanation!

    He was on the loo at the time he took the pic! ;o)




    Zeb

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's time for a *mega* PROD!!

    [poke poke poke]




    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah good idea Zeb

    *northern monkey prods Inspector M impatiently with a big stick*

    ReplyDelete
  8. As pretty as your lickle toes might be, I think it's time for more news.

    *poke*

    ReplyDelete