Thursday, April 26, 2007

This isn't WHY...

This isn't WHY I bought a Wii. But it does make a very convincing argument ;)

Now, I also feel I should explain that I bumped into this after looking on YouTube for Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, making an arse of himself after something on Ing's blog reminded me of it.

From there, I saw something about using the Wii remote with Windows (should have been obvious, I suppose; it's just a bluetooth device) which caught my eye. Now, after that, this caught my eye.

Now, it didn't catch my eye because of the woman wearing skimpy pants. No, it caught my eye because... err... because of the... urmmm... The message implied by the content of the video. Which I was able to discern simply from seeing its title.

(Also... Skimpy pants)

Anyway, it made me laugh :)



Also... I need more blokes to read my blog ;)

3 comments:

  1. Fine. I'll go off and do something else for awhile then!

    *grumbles* just cause I'm not a bloke. humf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tits ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses, you are quite welcome, and, indeed, encouraged to marvel at the clip. I am sure that your Viking would agree ;)

    Alledged "Bloke": Most men can't look down and say that though. Well. Not seriously, at any rate ;)

    Suspiciously reminds me of this scene from Red Dwarf :)

    KOCHANSKI transforms into RIMMER ... mostly. RIMMER notices a peculiar bulge on the right side of his chest.

    RIMMER: Er, Holly, this is not my breast. I want my own nipple back,
    Holly.
    LISTER: *Leave*, Rimmer!
    RIMMER: (Fondling his new breast) There's no rush, Holly. (Walks out.)

    ReplyDelete