Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Where Exactly Does The Time Go, Anyway?

I was going to get you all caught up sometime over the weekend...

Let's see... Friday night I began putting my TV stand together, but reached a point I couldn't continue as I needed a hammer.

Saturday I bought a hammer, put TV stand together, lifted TV onto it. (Recommended: Two-three people)

Sunday I took TV off of stand, returned to basic one. Returned to stand. Returned to basic one. Returned to stand. Returned to basic one, and, finally, with the height correctly adjusted, returned to stand and left it there. Pheeeeew ;) And then I went out for a barbecue :)

Today... Well, frankly, I just couldn't be bothered ;) I was washing and cooking up and feeling relatively energised... and then my mind just kept wandering and I 'misplaced' all that energy. So I just played Super Monkey Ball on the Wii instead, which was the first time I've made it onto playing that :)

4 comments:

  1. PS. Keep prodding. It does/will work ;) I forget too easily otherwise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, that wasn't the kind of update we were looking for.

    *poke*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah what roses said:

    *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE*



    Zeb

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont forget to spend time watching that new TV!


    dw

    ReplyDelete