Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's STILL Not What You Want...

Ok, so, I really don't know where the time goes. Really, I don't.

I guess it's going to take me an hour or two to really write something at some point (yes yes, I think too much :) ), so I just don't quite get around to it :)
Well, ok, I say "It's not what you want", but it's also not what I want to write either, I just... I dunno :) Don't seem to get around to it ;)

So, until I DO give myself a slap for 'losing' time elsewhere (I blame the Internet ;) ), I shall write about at least SOMETHING each day. So, in two years from now, I can imagine a whole lot of blog without a whole lot of content ;)

Meanwhile, here are some new shelves, a new cabinet, a new plant, and a new lamp that I bought recently :)



The clock's not new. It's a li'l gimicky, but it was actually one of the things on our wedding list. Yes, it does sound a bit daft to say that ;)

I like it though. Kind of makes me think. It's simple, but clever. It's just a stick with like four lights on. And that's it, that's how it tells you the time, the date, "Good morning", etc. :) Four lights. Four small round lights.

But like it waves the stick backwards-and-forwards, like, a fast metronome or something (I think that's what they're called? Those things a musician might use to keep in time). And it's waving back and forward so quickly, and the four lights are turning on/off so quickly, that, to the human eye, it looks like a virtually solid display (ok, it flickers, but still). But that from four lights on a stick! I think it's fascinating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment