Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bare Faced Bloomin' Cheek

Look at this!

Look at this!
When will I get a new car?
Well, let’s put it this way, I take longer to make that decision than IM does to choose a bed!


Can you believe the cheek of some people!?

Would you like to explain to me, please, what exactly it is that is wrong with my bed?



See, that's a perfectly fine bed, that is!

Got my lamp on the bed-side cabinet there, and a clock too.

And yes, before you ask, it is mine! :-P

So there. Dianne, I demand an apology.

...

[Clears throat]

Come on then.

I'm waiting.

...


[Inspector Monkfish attempts to look innocent]

[Inspector Monkfish looks suspicious attempting to look innocent]

[Inspector Monkfish attempts to whistle innocently]

What!?

Fine, if you don't believe it's my bed, here's another picture, to prove it's mine.

After all, they do say perspective is everything...



What!? ;)

Ok, so just because I think the lamp and the clock may be about to fall over, and it took me some time to balance my airbed on top of those two boxes, it doesn't mean it's not a perfectly nice bed! ;)

Anyway, I can't hang around here all day. I need to go and put my boxes back ;)

8 comments:

  1. Do you always have your bed that way round!?

    The things 'boys' will do to make a point ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was only Tuesday night I got around to removing my sleeping bag and adding the sheets & quilt.

    I just then happened to see your entry (as it were) and thought I'd do a quick put-up job ;)

    So far, I have slept that way around all the time, although I have been trying to think whether I really want to.

    At the moment, I simply hadn't wanted my head to by right up by the heater, as I'd probably wake up too hot. Or, on the other hand, as it's next to the window too, too cold.
    Also, the curtains are too thin given the light outside (last night I ended up hanging up two towels over the window to block out much light), so I think that woould have been more obvious the other way around too.
    Was just how it ended up really.

    In my search for beds, I did discover a place just around the corner that appeared to have a decent selection of reasonably priced curtains, so I may buy some replacements at some point (And fold the originals up to put back again when I leave, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo strange sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses, you don't have to be so nice all of the time ;)

    Out of interest though, which bit in particular made you say that? :)

    (He says, being dangerously aware that "All of it" could be lurking around the next corner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...i agree roses...haha he makes me laugh so much like how long does it take you to deside to sleep which way round????? There are 3 other friken walls Mr fish, THREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice? No one has accused me of that in a long time, even jokingly. I'll have a glass of whatever you're drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. roses,

    Only "sometimes"?? ;o)





    Zeb

    ReplyDelete