Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thunderbirds Are Go!

Well, Manda mentioned that seeing me online, and it seemed as good an expression as any ;)

As with the post just prior to this one, I thought I'd take the opportunity to post a few pics that I've taken recently but hadn't got around to uploading :)

5...
Microsoft Windows. Microsoft Office. Microsoft mice and keyboards. Microsoft XBox. Microsoft Halo. What's this?

...Why, it must be Microsoft Cutlery ;)

4...
Here's how I ended my first night...


3...
Here's a pic I took around the next day. I think I need to find out about getting a shelf there ;)

(My shaver's a self-cleaning jobby so stays plugged in all the time - not that the lead will reach! :) )

2...
My kitchen-related purchases from Sunday just gone :) (Except the kettle. That just looks good ;) )


1...
My Christmas tree as of a few nights ago. I just managed to find some more decorations that I wanted today, so it should be getting a spruce up soon :D


Thunderbirds Are Go!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue!!

    Hope you continue to settle in well.



    Zeb

    ReplyDelete