Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy Busy Busy Busy Tired

So, came back from my parents with my sister in her car.

Chained her to my new kitchen where I forced her to clean it, whilst I sodded off to move more things around ;)

Several trips back-and-forth, and a trip to-and-from storage as well sees me now fairly well prepared. Oh, a couple of trips to Asda helped with that too :)
Speaking of which... What's up with that! I went to buy a pack of two DECT (cordless) phones from Asda... I just couldn't though! Couldn't!

You know why? They were EXACTLY the same price as a pack of three phones! Same model, same manufacturer (BT), same bloody price down to the penny! What's up with that!? :) Who could manage to buy two, even if they only wanted two? :)

Home at the moment. Probably move computer tomorrow. Not slept there yet, and still here tonight too.

Sorry, little rambly, bit tired (lots of to'ing-and-fro'ing and carrying and lifting). Off to bed now, night night :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you sis was happy and willing and able to help you out.

    Btw, I think Curry's have that offer on the phones too - £29.99 for the three?

    You're doing great. Hope you have a good week.


    Zeb

    ReplyDelete