Saturday, December 02, 2006

Of the Two Options...

I went for the third.

A trip around the motorway to my parents.

Told them this evening what was happening. Mum was very shocked and upset and hadn't been expecting it, despite the fact she had apparently pondered about some things (E.g. we didn't order the wedding photos yet, we still never did send any thank you letters).

Both, of course, were supportive though, and acknowledged that while they'd like us to be together, my happiness was more important. etc. (Sorry, I'm summarising roughly, but I'm tired and mind is hibernating for the night ;) )

Anyway, I need to get to sleep so that I can be ready to head back and do some moving tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. That must have been so hard for you.

    Take care and have a safe journey back.





    Zeb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Many hugs while you go through these changes. You'll be fine. Don't forget where your cheerleading squad are, if you need a boost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel relieved that you have people around you now that know the reality of what you have both been living through.

    You might need their support over the next few weeks and like Roses said, we are here to 'give you a bit of verbal' if need be ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of getting a good bit of verbal from a cheerleading squad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't really think of anything to say that others haven't said already..so I'll just say "ditto everyone above"...hope you are settling into your new place...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll just say ditto, too - can't out it any better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you told your parents though it must have been hard. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must have taken some doing. Hope the move goes as well as it can...

    Ing

    ReplyDelete