Friday, December 01, 2006

A Picture Paint a Thousand Words



There we go then! Those are my keys and that's my hall in the background, that is. (Gosh, I have a hall! We don't even hall at the moment ;) )

On the plus side, I have now completely 100% furnished the master bedroom:


I don't think I really need to bother getting anything more for the whole place at all now ;)
Bed... laptop... That should do ;) Oh, although I do have no Internet access for the time being. I expect that to take a couple of weeks to sort out. I'll still be around at least this weekend on-and-off, and from work, though.

Incidentally, the airbed is only about 50% blown up. But after a good 1.5 hours of pumping at the bastard thing, my feet are about done for. I think the pump is a bit faulty, and loses AT LEAST as much air out the sides as comes out the hose.

On the plus side, at least I have a choice of beds available to me for tonight ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'd go for the comfortable option tonight and buy a mattress tomorrow.

    Good luck with the move

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes a while, but the bare rooms soon become a home as I found out again recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argos, £4:99 battery operated pump, it's worth every penny ;~)

    The flat inside looks very spacious and lovely. Maybe a good place with no clutter to air your thoughts and rest a little.

    Once in a (rare) while, i have gone on retreat, to contemplate my navel when life gets a bit bumpy. It always helps me, i hope this time does you.

    I'm sure it will :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianne, it should be Mr. Hunky who does all the contemplating regarding your navel ;)

    Yeah, I had seen battery ones, but they didn't have them in stock when I grabbed this, and didn't have time to grab another. Will probably pick something different up tomorrow or something.

    Right, gotta dash...

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS.

    Sorry! lol, I forgot to say...

    Thank you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that it soon feels like "home", like your own space. That it's here where you begin to find peace of mind.




    Zeb

    ReplyDelete