Friday, June 30, 2006

"Because there are no sounds to hear..."

By the way, we've not heard anything back from Relate since the last meeting.

I've no idea how long these things take.

At the last one, the Relate woman gave us a form to fill out, listing when and where we could do meeting to get added to the waiting list.
My wife pointed out that we had already filled out this form (I didn't see this one, but it sounded exactly the same as the last one that we did fill out), and we didn't fill it out.

I am slightly worried that perhaps the first time that form was to get on a waiting list for that initial session and not a "general" list. Perhaps the forms are the same but they go in different pots.

I don't know, if it were that I guess the Relate lady would have said that at the time when we didn't fill it out.

Hmm.

4 comments:

  1. This is of no importance, really, but are you a Red Dwarf fan by any chance? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now all we need is something 6ft long, sturdy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and with a flat top.

    What worries me is that I didn't have to go and look that up - I knew it by heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feels like a little while since I last saw that episode. I'll have to rewatch the series ;)

    ReplyDelete