Sunday, June 11, 2006

Saturday (Part 1)

She woke up cheerful Saturday morning. That's a rare feat in itself :) I dozily managed to open my eyes (and keep them open) as she got dressed.

"Ooh," I said, "Matching underwear. Phwoar!"

In that magical, mystical place known as "The Mind Of Woman", I imagine I may be committing a cardinal sin by admitting (especially on someone else's behalf) that most days she does not bother wearing matching colour underwear. If you REALLY want to know, it's normally black knickers and a white bra. Today she was all in black, which I think looks so much better :)

She smiled, and wiggled happily. Which was nice. She put on a dress, which I immediately recognised as "old dress we don't care about for doing any old work in".
"Oh! This one's still loose!" she exclaimed (she bought a bunch of new clothes during her low weight point, so they're tighter again now).
"Planning on doing something?" I asked.
"Just some housework - tidy the kitchen, do the washing up, then perhaps clean the bathroom."
"Ok then!" I said as she wandered off. As she left, and I began drifting back to sleep. I was pleased she seemed to be in a good mood.
"Perhaps I'll try to fix that leaky kitchen tap today," I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment