Monday, June 05, 2006

I try to avoid the sheep...

They are NOT an acceptable substitute for a healthy sex life. ;)

Besides, I remember the last time I tried to count sheep (a good number of years ago), I was awake for bloody ages just counting! :) Fat lot of use that was.

The Relate office we went to was... unimpressive. The branch closest to us is simply an "outpost".

The wedding video? Well, that's pretty much worse than my dream about including photos! :)

As for breakfast, I rarely tend to manage that. My mornings are rushed enough as it is, without allowing for luxuries such as eating. However, it is related to one of the things I had in mind to talk about...

4 comments:

  1. well now you've got us all intrigued...prey tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you sound like some sort of ferocious predator ;)

    I do hope you aren't stalking me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....interesting comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it isn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete