Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly

WARNING: This post may scare the pants off you.

I just read Hanni's most recent blog entry about a spider and was reminded of something I saw a few years ago.
Well, after some time spent Googling, I finally found what I was after.

I suppose this serves as a reminder. No matter how bad things are, it really could be a whoooole lot worse ;)

There are three pictures in the series, and unfortunately, nothing I can find actually shows them in a sensible sequence.

So, here's the first picture:



If you don't want to find out what's behind the clock, then I strongly suggest that you do not follow this link to UrbanDictionary.com to read more about the infamous "Clock Spider" which has the other pictures in the series and some "Internet Folklore" about it too.

More information is also available on Reference.com.

Sleep well everybody ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment