Thursday, June 22, 2006

History Begins

Right, here I go. Time to finally get around to posting some (more) background info.

I've decided to start by describing some of my wife's history.

This is for a few reasons - 1. It's probably a more sensible sequence, 2. It means I don't need to write mine yet, and 3. She's not "here" to complain ;)
I appreciate those aren't exactly the best reasons, but tough luck, you're stuck with them, it's my blog and I say what goes! Well, unless anyone wants to disagree, at any rate ;)
(Although in fairness, I do feel a little guilty about posting HER personal life for other people to read here, although it is all, at least loosely, involved in everything)

Ahhh... Now, do I start at the beginning and work forward, or start now and work back? I didn't think about that until I came to start writing. I suppose starting at the beginning and finishing at the end is most sensible. I don't know why, but for some reason I'd been presuming I'd start at the end. Oh well :)
I can't say I've quizzed her on her earlier sex life recently, so some of this is based on (perhaps flawed) memories of things she told me perhaps even years ago.

Here we go.

She "discovered" boys/men/sex while she was at college. I don't remember at what point this discovery jumped from Teen-style romantic/kissy relationships (i.e. early, late, or after college), but it all started for her at around that time.
[I was going to say more here, but I don't think it's needed for the sake of a summary. This is her life, not mine. I don't think I should go randomly describing her personal life]

She didn't have any serious relationships during this time, just a reasonable number of short-lived ones. She saw sex as being just a bit of fun, and she had a good share of fun ;)

I guess her life was like this for somewhere between a year or three before one day one of these "very short-term relationships" all of a sudden turned out not to be quite so short-term after all.
This was her other "serious" relationship. They moved in together. He was a few years (perhaps ten) older than her, and said he did not want to get married (I believe that was just a view of his in general, rather than anything against her).

I think there was a point during this relationship that she lost interest in sex. I think this was a case of not thinking about it at all (with anyone), rather than just not wanting it with her ex. I think that then her ex got fed up and paid her less and less attention and spent more and more time away from her (He did shift work anyway, so they didn't see much during the week, and then spent much of the rest of the time round mates' houses/at the pub).
Over the three years, they began to grow apart. I think there was a point around the middle of that time that she slept with someone else. I think this was just for the "fun", rather than anything meaningful. I don't remember whether ex knew about this before/during(!?)/after it happened.
With neither of them much interested in the other, I guess she started flirting more with other people, and consequently thinking about sex again.
Towards the end of that relationship, I think she saw a couple of other people.
She spent a lot of time chatting online (which was where she got her flirting done), and when you're a real girl with proper breasts and everything, it's probably pretty easy to pick up a few perverted men on the Internet ;)
She had a few places she chatted, and met some people for purely social reasons as well as "other" reasons. Some of them were right bloody strange. Like me! ;)
As well as chatting online, we met socially a couple of months before that relationship was officially over.

Even closer still to that relationship ending, one of the people she met on, uhh, less "social" and more "fun" grounds was me. Neither of us really thought at the time that our relationship would become... Well, a relationship. Let alone marriage ;)

Between that relationship officially ending and ours officially starting (Although I'm not sure what the definition of "officially starting" would be), she slipped into enjoying a few other people again (or a few other people slipped into... I'm not going to finish that sentence ;) ).

It seems so so strange now, when I think back to just how insatiably horny she could be. Phwoar. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment