Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home Already

I am home, already!

And it feels like AGES since I was last here! I really cannot believe it has only been two days. I think it has been two very very long days ;)

So, I am compltely knackered, and decided to come home already because:
1. I just felt I wanted to *FLOP* in my own bed.
2. I had a message today from the people with my bedroom furniture to say that it has arrived, so I will see if I can get it delivered tomorrow.

I have had a really really great time, and it was brilliant to meet Roses and Ing and Hottie and Boy.

It is really good to come back and see my little home still here too :) I like it here :) As I said, it really does feel much longer than two days! Possibly because I was probably up until 12am Tuesday, woke 6am Wednesday (got out of bed 6:45)... Not sure what I did (other than have a cup of tea) after that, as it was 8am when I set off. Rush hour M25. Whoo. ;)

I'll skip the details for now (I want to chiiiiill :) ), but Weds night didn't sleep much (aimed for sleep about 1:30am, woke up around... 4am I think... no wonder it feels a long day ;) )

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnn*

Summary: Fantastic time, but now compleeeeetely cream crackered :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you were pooped. Busy day? The degree show was cool and I had loads of fun. Glad that the furniture can be delivered and I hope you Nan is ok. (Is responding to one post in the previous one bad form? ;~))

    ReplyDelete