Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some Random Bits 'n' Bobs

1. I must hurry, as I looked at the clock earlier and it was 10:40. It now seems to have hit 12:40 all of a sudden. Whoops.

2. I've provisionally booked some of next week off, and I think I'll make a mini-holiday from it :)

3. Some random pictures that I've taken over the last week.

The Moon. What, you want more of an explanation than that? That big thing that hangs up in the sky, you see it at night.


A random pic that I thought might be interesting, looking out from my living room, past the plant on my windowsill, and out to the moon and (to what we now know to be ;) ) Venus.


Sometimes, even I fear I may end up believing I may actually be able to use the K... use the Ki... usethekitchen... When I only fancied "something quick" the other day, and yet still managed to come up with this. Ok ok, it's probably not all that impressive, but clearly I'm easily pleased ;)
Oh, and whilst I suppose it should probably be white wine with fish, I probably open about a bottle a month on average, and I'll be buggered if I'm opening a fresh bottle just for that ;)

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm....not bad, not bad. Keep it up, we might let you cook dinner for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, have you thought of starting to use CUTLERY? ;o)


    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like moon past the plant picture...

    I am pleased to discover you actually can and do cook - I was starting to wonder if you ever cooked or just lived on pop tarts, juice and cups of tea with no milk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL :) You guys are on form today :)

    Roses: Gosh, thanks, how generous of you :)

    Zeb: lol :) ... That's a great idea! If I balance the camera on some cutlery...

    NM: lol :) You know, I think I may address your point later... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little piccie of Venue btw - I am just SO GLAD you didn't post a picture of .......... ;o)



    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure there's a single comment that can humorously cover both those last two, but I can't quite come up with it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I think Ur capable of it.

    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete