Thursday, June 07, 2007

We each had 20 minutes...

It was some time back in 2006. My sister had just got a new camera.

"It can take a bunch of pictures and then create a movie from them!" she had shared excitedly, "I've been creating silly little movies of everything!"

Mrs M and I had been over there for the weekend.

"Well," I said, "I guess we have a few cameras between us... We could each take some pictures of something and then create a movie from them in Windows Movie Maker."

And so my Mum and Dad paired off with my Dad's camera, Mrs M and my sister with my sister's whizzy new camera, and I used our video camera in "take pictures" mode (Hmm, I guess it was just before they went on holiday, so I had dropped it off for them to borrow), and we went our separate ways for our allocated time of twenty minutes.

Mum and Dad used some fruit.

My sister and Mrs M used some sheep. Not real sheep, you understand :) My parents don't have a whole bunch of sheep lying around ;) (Although my sister would like that ;) )

And here was my entry... :)

6 comments:

  1. Very 'Tony Hart' ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was excellent!!


    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say a few days ago ~ I thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic! I could never do that I'm far too stupid but it looks well good! X

    ReplyDelete