Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lunchtime Banking

We each had "an account", and together we had "our account". We've got "our account" changed over into just her name now, so I've just sent off the "Change of Address" form for my account (Otherwise they change the address on all accounts related to you, so it seemed to make sense to get "ours" split first).

In terms of finances and such things, we've informally agreed what we'll be doing, and it's basically 50/50.

Erm, thought I'd share that, but it doesn't sound all that interesting upon reflection ;)

3 comments:

  1. So Mrs M now has two accounts?

    (I thought I'd ask a question as interesting/deep/meaningful as the post ;o) )




    Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes :)

    And I have one account... but bizarrely two e-savings accounts.

    One contains the princely sum of around about zilch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finances are such a nightmare to sort out.I suspect it causes more stress to divorcing couples than the children or physical items.

    I'm really pleased that both of you are being so sensible about the whole process, despite the hurt and disappointment.

    Well done you.

    ReplyDelete