Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jumped in a Puddle

...Got splashed in the face.

lol :)

Played on the swings. There was also a puddle under them :) At least I did not get rained on ;)

Yum :) And I just finished a Tarte au Chocolat, to which I added some strawberries and cream :D

One li'l thing that also happened today... I had hopped via Staples as I recalled when I bought a shredder a few weeks ago that they had some office furniture. When I left, I decided to cheekily sneak into town (leaving my car in their carpark) to have a quick hop around. Noticed a pretty girl sitting on the wall outside Staples. Came back about 30mins later. She was still there. Commented, "Weren't you here earlier? :)" She said something I didn't quite catch. "Are you waiting for something? :)" "Yeah, I'm waiting for someone..."

I think she seemed more nervous than I ;) Well, I didn't feel nervous really. Ok, it wasn't exactly the most exciting of conversations, but, I am slowly building my own self-confidence up, I think :)

Off to bed now :) zzzzzzz :)

5 comments:

  1. Well done you. Splashing in the puddle. It's all progress.

    I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now... You do know I wasn't speaking in metaphors, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...I did kinda think you were.

    But by chatting to nice lady on the wall, you were jumping in a a puddle.

    anon ~ you're becoming dull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He should at least learn how to paste a link, huh?

    Honestly, how dull must that guy's evenings be?

    ReplyDelete