Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blogs What I Read

A'ight then, here's a list of the blogs I reguarly read, sometimes read, and might read.

I can finally close all the windows I keep open and reference them from here instead! ;)

Definite Daily Reads
These are the blogs that I regularly check several times a day more than a healthy person should. ;)
In alphabetic order:

  • AnnieSeed's Anything But Me: Following on from the last post I made, pretty much self-explanatory. On the down-side, she did remind me of this after she mentioned Kuala Lumpur at some point. Regardless of anything else, I like her, even if (or because? :) she can be a little... random.
  • Snow the Flakey Drifter: Remarkable story behind this young lady. I like the fact that she speaks her mind. Currently seems to have a bit of a Keane obsession :) (I'll come back to that) I'd hate to get on the wrong side of this girl :) (Not that I can say there's any woman I'd want to see the wrong side of! Hell hath no fury, and all that)
  • The Misadventures of Suzie: Clearly more cultured than I - uses words like "misadventures", and likes coffee and cakes. But I bet she goes crazy out on the town :) Possibly irritates her friends by taking a lot of photos, although some of them are great :) Easy & pleasant (better finish this sentence or I'd be in trouble!) to chat to :)

Strangely enough, I was hesitant about writing those two last descriptions for exactly the same & opposite reasons!

With Snow's I didn't want to imply I was only interested because of her background. With Suzie's, when thinking about what to write, I almost wrote something like "nice to talk about nothing", when I realised that was likely a little harsh! :)
Well, maybe I don't have the right words, but the fact is, they're my favourite reads. So there. :)

Probably Daily Reads

Blogs I Might Start Reading If Anything Happens

  • Things NEVER happen by YOUR reasons...: Picked this one up randomly one day. She seems to have written loads of stuff to her blog but hardly had any comments for some reason. Seemed interesting enough to keep half an eye on, anyway. I guess everyone has a different view point on things :)
  • In perpetual state of confusion: Seems like it was going to have been a girl's fear of an arranged marriage (something I know nothing about), although I appear to have scared her into silence! :)

Yes, it is really a coincidence that all of these blogs are by women :-P I think there have only been two from blokes that I have considered starting to read. One was about a guy who seemed to be infatuated by a girl, who seemed like she wasn't all that interested in him. When I found it, his most recent post was written in Chinese or something rather than the rest in English. I waited a while, but the next couple went in Chinese too, so I gave up.
I haven't really read anything in the other one yet, let alone left any comments.

I'm haven't gone looking for any random blogs for some time now. I have enough to look at now! :)

So, there you go! :) Oh! I almost forgot the last category!

Blogs I Would Read If They Actually Existed

  • The ever enigmatic Dianne's :)

11 comments:

  1. how can that guy say that about Keane...no taste bitch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! Although, "nice to talk about nothing"? Please explain, or I may misinterpret completely! Spose it can't be that bad, you were very complimentary... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I think my friends have given up and just let me take their photos constantly now - they're just used to it!

    And, yeah, I;ve had my crazy moments on the town ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. suz: See, told you. ;) Obviously, I went and completely defeated the point of me carefully working out what I wanted to say by having said the bits that hadn't been carefully worked out ;)
    I think probably because of the speed of your responses sometimes, leaving comments to you is more like having a short a chat than leaving a comment :) And many (but not all!) of those "chats" aren't really... "about" something. Which arguably therefore makes them about nothing (And now I have thought of Henry's Cat).

    And you can see why I shouldn't (and didn't, but then did) have said nothing! :)

    I don't know why I'm bothering saying this... I have a horrible suspicion I'm digging myself a very big hole ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nha, I get what you mean! I reply quickly because of the wonder of MSN Messenger and the bing-bongs.

    I thought you might have meant I rambled on about nothing in my posts, you see. Which I hope I don't :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually not a WoW addict, but I have lost a couple of friends to it ;)

    I've considered taking it up, and have previously played similar life-eating games, but I have managed to avoid WoW so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust me on this, my blog you would not want to read ~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's like saying "DON'T PRESS THIS BIG RED BUTTON!"

    How could you not want to do it!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. psst, the Archives aren't anything special, but if you need something to put yourself to sleep then that may the way to go...I only started blogging for Hanni so she could see what I do since we are so far apart. If she hadn't pestered me than I would not be blogging...sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete