Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot Hot Hot!

By bloomin' 'eck lad is it ever 'ot out thar.

Thought it was quite hot, then stepped out of the shade and thought whooah!

Wonder if I bring my laptop in to work tomorrow whether the wireless would reach from outside...

You know, I've noticed recently (Well, I've noticed it before, but this time it's sunk in) that I do seem to ramble an awful lot in not only my blog posts (like that bit above in brackets, and this bit here) and comments on others (I know how shocked everyone is to read this).

In general, does anyone have an opinion on whether I ramble too much, or whether it's interesting to see the random root my thoughts take as they slowly transfer themselves from head to screen?

Come on, be honest... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well, maybe I'm looking at this too deeply, but I think people often inadvertantly give away little bits of information about themselves when they ramble. That's why I think others' rambling can often be very interesting - so ramble away! (After all, that's pretty much all I do on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and I guess that's why I allow myself to ramble in general. It seems a little odd, as usually (particularly at work), I try to stick to the point and NOT give too much information.

    Sorry if there are any typos in this. Just got one of those fangled bendy natural keyboards. By 'eck, as someone who taught himself to touch-type, this is taking some getting used to. It seems those keys down the middle (y, g/h, b) I often hit with the "wrong" hand/finger.
    And I keep hitting m instead of ,
    And I'm not pushing the space bar hard enough.
    But other than that, I'm getting on with it juuuust fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your style :)

    ReplyDelete