Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In The Beginning

Honestly, that bloody Hanni goes off being all philosophical and talking about choices and stuff. Set me thinking now. (Incidentally, while I'm complaining about other bloggers, AnnieSeed, sort your blog out - there I am, eagerly checking it practically every day, only for something to finally change -- and it has all disappeared!)

Choices...

Years ago, I made a choice. I chose to chat with one of those girl things online, and then to flirt with her, and meet her (argh! scary girl thing! no flirting going on there the first time), and keep talking to her over the 'net.

As I said, my experience with "those girl things" was somewhat limited at this point. There were a few girls I'd fancied (some in real life, some online), but nothing significant had ever happened.

So that's how things stood when I first met her in a more, uh, "romantic" light. By romantic, I was meeting her Saturday morning, staying with her in a hotel over-night, and then with her until whenever she left on Sunday.
Now, that doesn't necessarily mean it was all about just the one thing. I mean, we used to spend HOURS talking each night online. The first time we met, a bunch of us who knew each other online all got together for a night or two. (Hey, that was all perfectly innocent!)
She and I, we spent that entire night talking. Frankly, I didn't know how the other people slept through it, but they did! :)

But shoot back to the first "illicit" weekend meeting. I don't remember exactly what we did on that first Saturday. Perhaps we played pool. I know we did play pool sometimes early on. There was me, concentrating on keeping me balls on the table (as it were), perhaps even dropping one in a pocket (oh, the innuendo), trying to avoid excessively looking down her very loose-fitting top with a lot of cleavage. While she, I find out later, had ulterior motives! Honestly, who'd have thought you'd go trying to show off your cleavage during a game of pool, let alone playing it with the purpose of enjoying watching the other person's movements as they waved their stick at those balls.

I'd had a lot of things on my mind up to that day. Yes, I fancied her. No, I didn't really know how far or how quickly I wanted to take things.
Before-hand, I guess, being a bloke 'n' all, I had presumed a long way very quickly, given half a chance.

But that first night together in that hotel... I knew it was my choice, exactly how far, if at all, things had to go.
And by 'eck, was I ever pooing meself ;) (Metaphorically, fortunately)

We kissed, eventually. After our noses were touching for about twenty-seven hours. That may be a tiny exagerration. I don't know what I was scared of... Perhaps that she'd bite, or perhaps that she wouldn't? ;)
She gave up waiting for me and came in with a quick peck on the lips.

Eventually, that night, things progressed from there.

Depending upon your opinion and your perspective, they either progressed a long way, or not very far. It could probably go without saying that more kissing was involved. There was at least some nakedness, although things didn't go much further than that.

Ok, if you don't want the detailed account, skip this bit. I considered not mentioning it, but I suppose upon reflection it's almost funny, so I suppose I might as well make it a good story and tell it all ;) I guess I might as well get used to going into the embaressing bits now.
After all, when you're all naked you might as well do something with all that nakedness, eh? So, she gave me a hand-job. Well, she tried. Eventually I think her hands/wrists pretty much wore out. I tell 'ya, she must have been disappointed that it didn't get all bouncy 'n' stuff, because I was so tense, worried and nervous (just of the occasion, nothing else specifically) (here I go, using three words for the same thing ;) ), that despite being rock hard, very little else was happening.
Oh! By the way, I feel I should point out that this has not been a problem again. I think it was just first night blues, along with a nice cocktail of fear and alcohol.


We continued seeing each other every other week or so, sometimes for one night, sometimes for two. Sometimes over here, sometimes over there. As I am sure you can imagine, things continued moving forward.

But that's another story ;)

I'll have to stop for tonight. My eyes are starting to lose focus ;)

Good night. Thanks for reading. Any comments, opinions, or thoughts, (3 again) feel free to leave 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment