Monday, July 24, 2006

Number 11 (Plain Boiled Rice)

E-mail working again today. It reckons I had 146 spam comments. Odd, didn't look like half that many. I didn't delete them all this time - perhaps that helps prevent future ones.

Anyway, I thought I'd start knocking things off the list by... Doing something completely different ;) I guess that looking through Suzie's pics made me think of this.

But here's a picture I took about a year ago while on holiday. Think it's one of my favourite pictures I've ever taken :)



Well, it beats thinking about the rest of the list ;)

Oh, and I think 11 really is plain boiled rice at our local Chinese. I prefer it to that horrible egg-fried stuff :)

6 comments:

  1. What is it about the shot, that makes it one of your favorite pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Would you accept "Because it's better than the ones that aren't" ? ;)

    I guess:
    - I like the close-up shot of the fluffy thing (look, now you've made me admit that I've forgotten what it is)
    - On top of that, is the great view in the background
    - Having said that, I did actually cheat. I couldn't get the angle right of the fluffy thing and the background, so I actually *cough*picked that one and held it between my knees while I took the shot*cough*
    - I was the only one of us (the people I was with) to have seen that view. I was doing my mountain goat thing :)

    Boing! Bouncebounce! (often followed by "ow!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good photo! Nice composition, interesting fluffy stuff. I like!

    Ooh, I've been mentioned on someone's blog! I'm all giddy!

    Can you believe I've never had egg-fried rice? Although your post hasn't inspired me to try it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm not a fan of eggs in general, so I'm biased. :) When I do, I do go near them, I tend to only have them in forms that means I can avoid the white ;)

    Have I not mentioned you before? :) Well, I was intending to do a post summarising other blogs I look at (they aren't all in the "Blogs I Read" section - two out of three of them are inactive) - I'll have to make sure I mention you there, too. :)

    Got to keep everyone happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you do indeed mister! Must keep us fellow bloggers a happy bunch ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete